The international PAOT online workshop
Theme: Progress in PAOT application at the time of COVID-19 pandemic
We are very pleased to inform you that the Mekong Delta 2022 international PAOT online workshop will be held on 20 August 2022. We welcome your active participation.
In the COVID-19 pandemic, people in the world are facing many kinds of difficulties (not only new virus variants) and tackling how to overcome challenges from the pandemic, seeking effective ways preventing urgent risks. We are convinced that the PAOT approach is one of the solutions. Mekong Delta 2022 will be a good opportunity for the people who are fighting against the pandemic since 2020 to discuss how to overcome the current situations by applying the PAOT approach.
- Date: 20 August 2022 (Sat.) 12:00 – 15:00 (Cambodia/Indonesia/Thailand/Vietnam)
11:00 – 14:00 (Bangladesh)
10:30 – 13:30 (India)
14:00 – 17:00 (Japan/Korea)
- Language: English
- Participants: 60
- Participation fee: Free
- Tentative Timetable:
12:00 Opening: Opening speech Dr. Toshio Hirano
12:05 Good practice photo contest (Brief explanation, online voting and group work)
12:40 Keynote speeches Dr. Tsuyoshi Kawakami / Dr. Ton That Khai
13:20 Achievement reports 4 speakers
14:10 Tea break
14:20 Group work (20 minutes for discussion and 15 minutes for group presentations)
14:55 Summary of the workshop Dr. Kazutaka Kogi
- How to conduct “Good practice photo contest:
- Collect photos not only about hygienic issues but also about multiple aspects.
- Both “After” photos and “Before and After” photos are acceptable.
- Submit good practice photos by using the attached template.
- How to participate: